Here is a list of the cool things I have done so far:
- ate some stale bagel bites
- watched True Justice with my dad (a terrible TV show about my relative, Elijah Kane). Basically Steven Seagal wrote, produced, directed and created this TV show for himself.
- went to a SF Giant's game (we won)
- started reading Moby Dick
- lost my phone and then found it (x4)
- drove my sister to her finals
- ate burgers for 4 meals in a row
- went to the beach. Got sunburned.
- got 11 hours of sleep a night on average
Yeah. That's about it. Here are some pictures from my non-adventures for you to enjoy.
I left for 30 seconds to get more water and my dog stole my towel.
Capitola Beach: by far the best beach in my part of Northern California (in my opinion). These are the beach houses for rent and not what the water looks like mostly because the tide was coming in and it seemed like the whole kelp forest was washing up on the beach.
Personally, I love doing nothing, so if you are the same way, I wish you a summer as boring as mine.
See everyone in Boston in ~1.5 weeks!!