Sunday, May 26, 2013

FIRST!!!

Hahaha! The sun is high, the air is warm, the beer is cold, and with summer comes BLOGGING. I did indeed tell Anna (who is a fantastic and prolific blogger) that I WAS GOING TO BE FIRST THIS YEAR. So now it appears I am! Woot! I actually have surprisingly little to tell you after saying goodbye to you all on Thursday afternoon (to those I missed, I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you - but I'll see you in the fall!). I hauled ass to get to the airport in the heat and humidity and got on my plane without a problem - I think the TSA guards were not interested in getting very close to me because I was pretty sweaty by the time I got to the line. I won't even tell you what happened when I took my shoes off. :) I'm now at my grandma's house for the weekend before I start work on Tuesday (yay Caitlin for starting work early!). I'm reunited with the FamJam and my labrador, Maya, so things are great here. Despite stealing all her kitchen towels, Maya has somehow managed to win my grandma's undying affection. I don't get it - if I did that, I'd be sleeping on the back porch!!! I'm afraid that's all I got for now, but it was worth it to be first. Before I go, I just want to wish you all the best in your summer adventures, and remember to keep blogging! And now, I pass the baton on to my esteemed colleague, Anna Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment